Powerscourt Wedding Photographer – Rima & Paul – Powerscourt House Wedding
Wedding Date: July 2018
After a lengthy hiatus (hey, it’s busy season) I’m delighted to finally be adding a fresh wedding to the blog. I’ll let these gorgeous pictures tell the story mostly here but just a couple of favourite memories from this beautiful day…
- Rima & Paul were absolutely incredible and lovely. More about this later but at one point during the couples shoot Rima asked “Hey are we in your top ten of favourite couples yet?” I told they weren’t (so they’d work harder) but they were yeah.
- Rima’s mother Areej not only made the INCREDIBLE cake but also too charge of all the flowers. Yes you heard that right. The brides mother did all the Floristry and made the cake. And as you’ll see from the below images, did an amazing job. The name Areej means ‘the fragrance of flowers’. I KNOW!!!!
- It was great working with some familiar vendors such as Michelle from The Space (The folks from The Space always rock) and I loved working with Tom from Vow Art Films again. It’s always so great to work with a fellow professional and we worked together brilliantly. At least one of the poses below were stolen from him. Hi Tom!
- Powerscourt House is a stunningly beautiful venue.
- Apparently Ryan Reynolds (yes that one) gatecrashed the wedding at one point. We missed it because we were doing the couples photos but just so you know – Hollywood superstar Ryan Reynolds is a wedding crasher.
- Remember I said Rima and Paul were lovely? Yeah they really were. When I was finished up I said my quick goodbyes on the dancefloor and instead of just saying “yeah grand bye” she walked myself and Tom to the kitchens and made sure we got loads of cakes and treats to bring home to our families. What a diamond. The cake was very gratefully wolfed down by Anne Marie and Flynn. I may have had a teeny tiny bit too (I totally ate most of it in the car.
Here’s to Rima & Paul and all their wonderful family and friends. And here’s to the return of the blog. I have quite a lot of weddings to share coming up, we’re having a brilliant 2018 so far – 32 weddings in and loving every second.
Dress Designer & Boutique: Angelina Colarusso based in Richmond upon thames
Hair Stylist: Michelle McDermott from THE SPACE, Drumcondra (big shout out the guys at THE SPACE, woop)
Make Up Artist: Clare Hogan
Band/DJ (for blog): Arthur
Flowers: Bride’s Mother, Areej
Videographer: Vow Art